RideJozi is a non-competitive horse riding ranch in Lanseria. Our horses live happily all together in one big herd. We are ideal for retirement or youngsters needing to live a herd life before starting training.
RideJozi is a happy, relaxed and very easy going farm where we all just want our horses to live happily like horses. We are a yard with no competition and just good old fun on the farm.
We offer natural live out-livery as well as stabled livery. Our horses are all kept in one big herd and we provide natural herd integration. There are phenomenal benefits of herd living and the horse as a whole benefit from this lifestyle. Our horses do not get bored or depressed and are mentally and physically healthier and happier.
Here at RideJozi are mainly here to have fun and explore the fun outrides, there are hills to play on, paths to gallop, dams to swim in and rivers to cross.
We have wonderful grooms that are very knowledgeable and live right next to the horses so are close by all night for any emergencies. All own farriers, vets, dentists, instructors welcome. If you are looking for Livery In Johannesburg, look no further, RideJozi is the perfect place for your horse.
Stabling is R3500 per month for stabled or R3000 per month live out, and includes the following:
- Stables / Live out
- Grass arena
- Lunge ring
- Access to huge sand arena and sand dressage arena.
- Incredible trails
- Small cross country playing jumps
- Farm coffeeshop on site
- Free WiFi
- Dam for swimming on horses
- Herd life integration
- 2 meals a day of concentrates
- Eragrostis at night
- Full day incredible grazing
- Full groom daily
- Grooms live on property
- Secured tack room with alarm and cameras
- 24 hour patrol guards
- Excellent medical care by the manager.
- Own vets. Farriers and instructors welcome
- Clinics held regularly
- Training shows twice a year
- Accommodation also available if required.
- Quick easy access from main road, no bad dirt roads.