R300.00 – R900.00
This trail is a slow relaxed 1.5 hour walk/trot around the neighbourhood.
Perfect for beginners or nervous riders!
No experience necessary – we will go at your pace.
IMPORTANT INFO – please read carefully.
- Please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your ride booking time to get ready so that your ride leaves on time. If you are late the ride will be cut short. If you are late, we can only wait 10 minutes for you to arrive. After 10 minutes, your booking will be cancelled and not rescheduled nor deposit refunded.
- No children under 12 on trails without an accompanied adult. Children from 6 upwards are able to join trails. Children under 6 can only do pony rides.
- Our horses only walk / trot in all our rides except for the experienced trail where we do a few canters. We DO NOT gallop our horses or run the entire ride. Our horses’ health comes first! If you are pulling at our horses mouths or making them go in the direction you want instead of following the trail- our guide will kindly request you stop or get off.
- Prices for children are all the same as adults as our staff and horses do the same work as they do with the adults.
- We do have cool drinks for sale so bring extra cash.
- You are welcome to bring carrots or apples to thank your horse with after your ride.
- No booking is confirmed until payment has been made!
- We only accept cash or snapscan for the balance of payment / anything from the Saloon.
- Please wear long pants and closed shoes (No heels)
- We supply hard hats which are compulsory to wear when riding with us.
When booking a trail with us, please make sure to give us the following information:
- Your riding experience
- Your average weight (max 90kg)
- Date and Time you wish to ride
- Number of riders
|Number of Riders||
one rider, two riders, three riders