R2,500.00 – R4,500.00
A two hour trail ride from 3pm returns you to the stables to find your tents set up for you(pls bring own bedding) a bonfire and a cold glass of wine. A dinner braai awaits you (bring & braai your own- R1250 or we can supply the braai packs and cook for you – R1500) an early wake up the next morning with coffee and biscuits and then leave for a 1.5 hour ride.
Minimum number of guests is 2.
These trails are Fri & Sat nights, or over long weekends or public holidays only!
IMPORTANT INFO – please read carefully.
- Please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your ride booking time to get ready so that your ride leaves on time. If you are late the ride will be cut short. If you are late, we can only wait 10 minutes for you to arrive. After 10 minutes, your booking will be cancelled and not rescheduled nor deposit refunded.
- No children under 12 on trails without an accompanied adult. Children from 6 upwards are able to join trails. Children under 6 can only do pony rides.
- Our horses only walk / trot in all our rides except for the experienced trail where we do a few canters. We DO NOT gallop our horses or run the entire ride. Our horses’ health comes first! If you are pulling at our horses mouths or making them go in the direction you want instead of following the trail- our guide will kindly request you stop or get off.
- Prices for children are all the same as adults as our staff and horses do the same work as they do with the adults.
- We do have cool drinks for sale so bring extra cash.
- You are welcome to bring carrots or apples to thank your horse with after your ride.
- No booking is confirmed until payment has been made!
- We only accept cash or snapscan for the balance of payment / anything from the Saloon.
- Please wear long pants and closed shoes (No heels)
- We supply hard hats which are compulsory to wear when riding with us.
When booking a trail with us, please make sure to give us the following information:
- Your riding experience
- Your average weight (max 90kg)
- Date and Time you wish to ride
- Number of riders
|Number of Riders||
two riders, three riders
|Bring and Braai?||
Bringing own braai meat, Please provide braai meat