Horse Riding Trails
Ridejozi offers horse riding trails to beginners and advanced riders. We also have facilities to bring your own horses to ride with us.
Our horse riding trails take us down the farm roads around Farmall neighborhood, into open fields with some hills to ride up, and dams to swim in.
Our trail guides will assist you on arrival with fitting helmets, and a brief intro to your horse and how to ride if you have never ridden before.
We only offer horse riding trails for children over 6yrs and up. Children under 6 are able to do a pony ride.
Children are not allowed to ride with an adult on the same horse.
For any specific requirements such as a specific setup wanted on a romantic picnic or a birthday, please discuss with Kim, as we try our best to make your experience as memorable as we can.
We have a fantastic program we offer to nervous riders. We all know the fear of being on your horse out on the open, and we are here to help you overcome that so you can enjoy your own horse again out on a trail as it is so important to take them out.
Packages & Rates
One Hour Trails
Your experience starts with a basic intro of how to ride in the controlled environment of the yard on your trail horse – making sure you are comfortable before heading out. This is followed by a relaxed, quiet walk around the neighborhood. This trail is ideal if you’ve never ridden before!
Two Hour Trails
This is a two hour trail around the Farmall neighborhood. The terrain is farm roads, and open fields, hills and dams to swim in or rivers to cross.
It is a faster ride and we do trot and canter, so you need to be comfortable and confident to ride on this trail.
R100/15 Minutes p/p
For kids under 6 that aren't quite ready to go on a trail, we offer a 15 minute fun pony ride, led by one of our guides!
This is such a perfect way to recharge and take in the open spaces and fresh air.
It includes a gentle walking trail for one hour, returning to relax at your beautiful picnic setup for you with alcoholic free champagne and a snack basket.
Extra Adults picnic baskets are available below .
This is the most beautiful way to pop the big question, or celebrate an anniversary or birthday! This includes a gentle walking trail for one hour, returning to relax at your beautiful picnic setup for you with alcoholic free champagne and a snack basket.
If you would like anything specific, such as flowers, rose petals put down, or a special song or certain setup etc... We do our best to make sure your special occasion is just perfect. Total cost is R1,600 per couple.
Add a Grazing Box to Any Trail
Our grazing boxes are made with love, our Graze Boxes are jam packed with goodness! The ideal treat for yound your loved one. Our delicious grazing boxes can be added to any of our trails
Graze box for 1
Tea Time Dessert Box
Graze box to share
A few of the goodies you’ll find inside your box include Cheese, biltong, droewors, dried fruit, nuts, crackers, fresh fruit, homemade treats and much more! Feeds 2.5 – 3 people… depending on how hungry you are!
Family Dessert Box
A gorgeous box containing a variety of decadent treats; chocolate brownies, apple strudels, caramel biscuits, homemade truffles, seasonal fruit, cheese, fig preserve and garlic and herb crostini.
This incredible box is filled with delicious cheese, 2 preserves, crackers, crostinis, nougat, seasonal fruit, nuts, dried fruit, ginger bread men, short bread, fruit-mince pies and a sachet with gluhwein spice! The ultimate treat for the family!!
Family Luxury Graze
A stunning sweet and savory combination of cheese, biltong, droewors, crackers, crostinis, preserves, dried fruit, nuts, peanut brittle, seasonal fruit and a combination of home made deserts make us this delicious box.
(4- 5 people)
Trails Hours are set and limited to Max 4 ppl and max 85kg
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE BOOKED TIME. Our rides leave at the exact time booked and we do not wait if you arrive late. If you are not there 15 minutes before booked time , your ride will be cancelled and not refunded.
- Please note- that on no trails do we gallop our horses whatsoever. You are to stay behind our guide at all times for the safety of our horses and the guests.
- Trail Prices for children are the same as adults.
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 85kg MAX. We have full discretion to cancel a trail with no refund if you are over 80kg on arrival.
- You are encouraged to bring carrots or apples to thank your trusted steed.
- No booking is confirmed until 50% deposit has been made- no exceptions. For balance of payment we only accept cash, snapscan or eft the day before. We have NO credit card machine.
- We supply hard hats.
- When booking a trail with us, please make sure to give us the following information:
- Your riding experience- (as a guideline, if you have ridden less than 50 times you will be a beginner)
- Your average weight (max 85kg) It is at our discretion to cancel a ride with no refund if you are over 80kg on arrival.
Please contact us on 0762916997 for any enquiries.
Birthday Parties @ RideJozi
- Kids will enjoy pony rides on a unicorn for an hour.
- Farm deco, kids safe venue.
- We provide the kids with Snack packs.
- Kids They get to feed and pet the farm animals.
- Any extras are welcome and can be arranged by us or by you (Water slides etc…)
- Adults pay pp if food is required for them too.
- A birthday cake can also be arranged for you.